Investors expect so much from publicly-traded companies. Specifically, they expected sales at the same store to increase 5.9% over last year across the Taco Bell chain, and they only increased 4%. The rest of Yum Brands depends on Taco Bell, but has the company finally reached Peak Taco?Well, specifically, in the case of Taco Bell, we’d have to call …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BELLS & WHISTLES WEDDINGS AND EVENTS LLC
Around the Web
- Taco Fatigue Sets In Among Americans, So Taco Bell Turns Elsewhere
By Laura Northrup - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- Taco Bell Really Wants To Be The Venue For Your Wedding
By Alyssa Fikse - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Get married, live más.
- Dream wedding alert: Get married in a Las Vegas Taco Bell for $600
By Dianne de Guzman, SFGATE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Did someone say sauce packet bouquet?
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.