A 25-year-old San Jose resident was arrested Friday after she reportedly vandalized a statue of Christopher Columbus in San Jose City Hall, police said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BELLMORE COLUMBUS HALL LLC
Around the Web
- Woman cited for vandalizing controversial Columbus monument at the helm of San Jose City Hall
By Michelle Robertson - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Christopher Columbus Statue in Central Park Is Vandalized
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and JEFFERY C. MAYS - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
An 1892 bronze statue of Columbus was found covered with graffiti, its hands painted red.
- As Geffen Hall’s Renovation Stumbles, Cincinnati Shows the Way
By MICHAEL COOPER - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Reopening after a $143 million renovation, which removed a thousand seats, Cincinnati’s stately Music Hall offers a model for Lincoln Center.
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
- De Blasio’s statue committee to hold first meeting
By Carl Campanile - Friday Oct 6, 2017
The commission Mayor de Blasio appointed to study monuments dedicated to controversial historical figures like Christopher Columbus will hold its first meeting Tuesday at City Hall– the day after Columbus Day, sources said. De Blasio gave the 18-member panel 90 days to submit its non-binding proposals when it was appointed a month ago. The panel’s...
- David Geffen Criticizes ‘Shameful’ Lack of Support for Concert Hall
By ROBIN POGREBIN and MICHAEL COOPER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Mr. Geffen lamented the downsizing of the $500 million David Geffen Hall project at Lincoln Center. “New York should have the best of everything,” he said.