For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BELLEROSE SNACK SHOP, INC.
Around the Web
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Vea Snacks Sponsors Year-Long 'N.Y. Times' 'Journalism Residency'
Monday Oct 16, 2017
'Emerging journalists' tol write under travel editor's independent supervision, without Vea's input, says NYT. T Brand Studio to produce Vea-branded videos separately.
- Brick-and-mortar shops are surviving the retail apocalypse
By Ed Zwirn - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Lisa Salzer, who opened her first Lulu Frost store on Prince Street in July, is one of the latest entrepreneurs to go brick-and-mortar in the city — and so far, she says, “I love it.” Salzer, a jewelry designer who started her Lulu Frost online 14 years ago, met up with floral designer Tess Casey...