After revamping its sprawling food and agriculture portfolio, Cargill Inc. is considering acquisitions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BELLEROSE HALAL MEAT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cargill Mulls Meat Deals as Portfolio Shifts
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- China's tiny Muslim community provokes giant anti-Islam backlash
By Special for USA TODAY - By Special for USA TODAY - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Islamophobia is on the rise in China, and the lightning rod is halal, the name for meat and other food specially prepared for Muslims.
- ABC Settles 'Pink Slime' Meat Lawsuit
Thursday Jun 29, 2017
ABC and a South Dakota meat producer have settled a $1.9 billion lawsuit brought against the American network over its reports on a lean, finely textured beef product that critics dubbed "pink slime."The terms of the settlement are confidential. Dakota Dunes-based Beef Products Inc. sued ABC in 2012, saying the coverage misled consumers.
- We Taste-Tested 10 Hot Dogs. Here Are the Best.
By JULIA MOSKIN - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Sam Sifton, Melissa Clark and Julia Moskin tried 10 hot dogs for cookout season.
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.