Burrito-lovers looking for a little extra flavor on their meal might add tomatoes, lettuce, cheese sauce, or even a bit of guacamole. But what about a Pop Rocks-like seasoning? That’s apparently an option for customers at select Taco Bell locations in California. FoodBeast reports that at least four Taco Bell locations in California are selling packets of cayenne-flavored “popping crystals” …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BELLE CHEESE & PROVISIONS CORP.
Around the Web
- Would You Eat A Taco Bell Burrito Topped With ‘Popping Crystals’?
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Mac & cheese powder dangerous?
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Taco Bell’s Newest Burrito Features Spicy Pop Rocks…Seriously
By christopherosburn - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- 4 Adults Arrested In Yet Another Kiddie Party Brawl At Chuck E. Cheese’s
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Chuck E. Cheese’s slogan might be “Where a kid can be a kid,” but it might also be called “Where that kid’s parents will probably get into a brawl, ruining everyone’s nights, including the cops who have to come out and break up a youngster’s birthday party.”A History Of Chuck E. Cheese’s Violence• Oct. 2009: Police in one …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.