Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BELLA SKIN & BODY IMAGE INC
Around the Web
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Gene Therapy Creates Replacement Skin to Save a Dying Boy
By DENISE GRADY - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Doctors grew sheets of healthy skin that were transplanted onto a boy with a genetic disease that caused blistering and tearing all over his body.
- New Skin for 7-Year-Old Boy Marks Advance in Gene Therapy
Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
In a significant advance in organ regeneration and gene therapy, researchers created a new, healthy skin that covers almost the entire body of a 7-year-old boy with a life-threatening genetic disorder associated with skin blistering.
- New Genetic Modification Treatment Saves Child’s Life With Full-Body Skin Transplant
By Caleb Reading - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A new stem cell treatment shows promise by replacing 80% of child's skin with genetically-modified, disease-free cells.