A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
718 ASHFORD STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BELLA POOLS & BACKYARDS, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Decaying body found in Brooklyn backyard
By Amanda Woods - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The rotting corpse of a 41-year-old man was discovered wrapped in a garbage bag and buried in a Brooklyn backyard, authorities said. A police dog sniffed out the decaying body behind a home on Himrod Street near Evergreen Avenue in Bushwick around 4 p.m. on Friday, cops said. The man’s name has not been released,...
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.