Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BELLA CARACAS CAFE INC.
Around the Web
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Turkey Sees Foes at Work in Gold Mines, Cafes and ‘Smurf Village’
By DAVID SEGAL - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The government has seized more than 950 companies, from a baklava chain to a major construction firm, over suspected ties to a failed coup attempt last year.
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- The Little Theater That Could
By ALEX VADUKUL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The survival of 13th Street Repertory Company, a relic from Greenwich Village’s bohemian past, depends on the survival of its 100-year-old doyenne.