For reasons more practical than ideological, the health care world has united to stop the effort by Senators Lindsey Graham and Bill Cassidy to repeal the Affordable Care Act.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH BILLING & PRACTICE MANAGEMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Why the Latest Health Bill Is Teetering: It Might Not Work
By SHERYL GAY STOLBERG and ROBERT PEAR - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Planned Parenthood Battle Could Sway Fortunes of G.O.P. Health Bill
By AVANTIKA CHILKOTI - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Planned Parenthood, threatened with a cutoff of more than 40 percent of its funding, is mobilizing to bring down the Republican health care bill.
- Senate Health Bill Gets a Wary Reception, From Coast to Coast
By CAMPBELL ROBERTSON - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Local news coverage across the nation shows that the reaction to the health care bill unveiled by Senate Republicans is almost uniformly negative.
- Public Health: Buried Inside Bernie Sanders’s Bill: A Fallback Plan
By MARGOT SANGER-KATZ - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The bill envisions a wholesale transformation of the U.S. health system, but it also considers more modest reforms to smooth the transition.