Rather than storing lithium, the metal safely coats the asphalt surface.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BECK ASPHALT PAVING INC.
Around the Web
- Paving the way for a lithium battery that uses an asphalt electrode
By John Timmer - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Uber Is Close to Deal to Sell Stake to SoftBank
By KATIE BENNER and MIKE ISAAC - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
An agreement paves the way for the ride-hailing company to make sweeping governance changes and to go public by 2019.
- Qualcomm Says NXP Deal on Track, As it Accelerates in Driverless Tech
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
Qualcomm Inc. said its $39 billion acquisition of NXP Semiconductors NV is on schedule to close by the end of the year, paving the way for it to be a major player in autonomous driving.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- 'MASSIVE CHANGES' Glenn Beck's Blaze announces mass layoffs
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."