A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
becauses foundation inc.
57 7th ave. 2nd fl.
brooklyn, new york, 11217
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BECAUSES FOUNDATION INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Bezos Family Foundation Awards $25 Million to NYU Langone – Brooklyn
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Wegman Family Charitable Foundation Donates $5M to Campaign
By Staff Writer - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The Wegman Family Charitable Foundation (the Foundation) has committed $5 million to support patient care and capital improvements within Rochester Regional Health. The gift is one of the largest made to Rochester Regional’s $300 million fundraising campaign, Because Care Matters. The Foundation joins the Sands Family Foundation, Constellation Brands, Inc. and the Riedman Foundation as […]
The post Wegman Family Charitable Foundation Donates $5M to Campaign appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.