As Apple Inc.’s 10th anniversary iPhone approaches, Samsung Electronics Co.’s new Galaxy S8, with a curvaceous display screen, is raising the design stakes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BEAUTY BOOST INC.
Around the Web
- How Apple vs. Samsung Became a Smartphone Beauty Contest
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Pet beauty: the new frontier for the $36 billion pet industry
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
As pet-specialty retailers see in-store sales decline, they're turning to pet beauty and grooming services to boost foot traffic.
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
- United to Boost Flying Capacity as Unit Revenue Improves
Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
United Continental Holdings Inc. said it would continue to increase flying capacity to defend market share at its big airport hubs as the airline reported forecast-beating quarterly earnings.
- Wal-Mart Sales Rise as Retailer Dodges Industry Malaise
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s sales rose in the latest quarter, boosted by an e-commerce surge and strong grocery sales, a sign that the world’s largest retailer continues to brush off the malaise afflicting some competitors.