The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BEAUTY AND THE BEST CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Discovering Indiana’s Best Kept Secrets With Dancing Sensation Derek Hough
By Cassidy Allen - Friday Oct 6, 2017
An adventure-filled day exploring a beautiful National Park, right in Chicago's backyard.
- Yankees-Red Sox series is about one thing, and it’s beautiful
By Mike Vaccaro - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Exactly one year ago, the Yankees were a tangled mess of emotions and ambitions, of corporate agenda and circus atmosphere, replete with enough red noses and floppy shoes to go around for everybody. That was a Yankees-Red Sox series too, at Fenway Park. This was before the Sox went on a late-season push to win...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Down a man and two goals, SF Deltas stun NY Cosmos late to tie
By Douglas Zimmerman - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
You can never count out the San Francisco Deltas. Down by two goals and a man after Michael Stephens was ejected with a straight red, substitute striker Devon Sandoval scored a brace in the last ten minutes to earn the Deltas an important point away at MCU Park in Brooklyn. New York took the lead