Tooth pain — cavities, chipped teeth, impacted molars — is not some discovery of modern man. In fact, new research suggests that our neanderthal predecessors may have tried to figure out ways to fix their aching teeth long before the dawn of human history.It’s no secret that the concept of dentistry has ancient roots, with the American Dental Association…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BEARABLE DENTISTRY PLLC
Around the Web
- Neanderthals May Have Performed Their Own Dental Work 130,000 Years Ago
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- How Dinosaurs Swapped Terrifying Teeth for Bird Beaks
By NICHOLAS ST. FLEUR - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
A look at the dinosaur species that began the transition from teeth to the beaks we see in birds today.
- Can Autonomous Robots Solve China’s Dentist Shortage?
Friday Sep 29, 2017
Similar technology has recently been approved for certain dental surgeries in the United States.
- Give Up Prosecco to Save Your Teeth? British Claim Riles Italy
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
A storm in a wineglass has erupted between Italy and Britain when some British dentists claimed that prosecco causes chronic tooth decay.
- Build A Layover Survival Toolkit With These Five Apps
By Dan Seitz - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Have a layover coming? Stuck in a strange airport? These apps are a handy way to make your next wait more bearable.
- You’ll Be Able To Stream Netflix On Even More Airlines Starting In 2018
By Alyssa Fikse - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Air travel is about to get a little bit more bearable. Starting in 2018, most airlines will make in-flight Netflix streaming possible.