A video showed a golden retriever hauling a deer from the water. Was it instinct or something else?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - BEACON EQUITIES L.P.
Around the Web
- Dog Praised as Hero for Saving Deer (Whether He Meant To or Not)
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Port Arthur Faces Harvey Flooding Disaster: ‘Our Whole City Is Underwater’
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Residents of cities in Jefferson County, Tex., about 100 miles east of Houston, were desperate for help after rain there caused floodwaters to rise.
- CFO at 29? Kraft Heinz Move Spotlights a Pattern at Investor 3G
Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Appoint young executives, groom them to your liking—and save some money while you’re at it. That seems to be Brazilian private-equity firm 3G Capital Partners LP’s playbook for the companies it controls.
- Auction.com Parent Ten-X Gets New Ownership
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Private-equity firm Thomas H. Lee Partners LP has closed its purchase of a controlling stake in Ten-X LLC in a deal that values the online real estate marketplace at $1.6 billion, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Oil Exports, Illegal for Decades, Now Fuel a Texas Port Boom
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Crude from West Texas shale fields is increasingly making its way abroad as a pipeline system is expanded to take it to market through Corpus Christi.