Shares of Priceline Group Inc. fell after the online travel company cut forecasts for growth in hotel bookings. TripAdvisor Inc. shares initially swooned after it also said revenue growth would slow, but rebounded by the end of the trading day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BEACON BUSINESS ADVISORS, INC.
Around the Web
- Priceline, TripAdvisor Cut Revenue, Hotel Bookings Forecasts
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.
- Beacon Roofing Pays $2.63 Billion for CRH's U.S. Distribution Business
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Beacon Roofing Supply has agreed to acquire Allied Building Products from Irish firm CRH for $2.63 billion in cash, a deal that will expand its footprint to New York and double its size.