The 3.5-acre property with two homes on it was for decades owned by the prominent Irvine family.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BEACH STREET FAMILY PROPERTIES INC
Around the Web
- Newport Beach, Calif., Property Sells for Record $55 Million
Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- Palm Beach Oceanfront Home Asks $46 Million
Friday Sep 8, 2017
Owned by the estate of prominent lawyer Robert Montgomery, the property is embroiled in a legal fight involving his daughter Courtnay.
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
- Brookfield Property Makes $14.8 Billion Offer to Acquire Rest of GGP
Monday Nov 13, 2017
Brookfield Property Partners LP has made a $14.8 billion offer to acquire the shares of mall owner GGP Inc. that it doesn’t already own, according to people familiar with the matter.