Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 28, 1984
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1984 - BEACH MANAGEMENT CORP.
Around the Web
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Avocado bar in Sunset Park | Gilligan's returns | Super Burrito in Rockaway Beach
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
To submit company openings, moves or real estate deals, or to receive further information, email FTR@crainsnewyork.com or visit this page.Avocaderia254 36th St., BrooklynThe world's first...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Harvey Techies Pass Baton, And APIs, To Florida Peers as Irma Nears
By Angela Shah - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Houston—As Tropical Storm Harvey made landfall in Houston, Florida resident Leah Halbina messaged friends in the city asking how she could help. That was how she found out about Sketch City and the various civic tech projects the group and others were developing to aid rescue efforts, help people find shelter, and tend to other […]