The Justice Department announced this week that there was no evidence that Trump Tower was wiretapped, as President Trump alleged. OK, that almost settles the issue. I’m still waiting for the New York Times — the self-proclaimed “paper of record” — to explain its Jan. 20 front page story that had the headline “Wiretapped Data...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - BE THE EVIDENCE, INC.
Around the Web
- NY Times needs to come clean on wiretap headline
By John Crudele - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey, Samsung, Tappan Zee Bridge: Your Friday Briefing
By CHRIS STANFORD - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Here’s what you need to know to start your day.
- 21st-Century Span: Bridge of Grand Ambitions Is Set to Open at the Tappan Zee
By JOSEPH BERGER - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
At a cost of $4 billion, the new structure, is scheduled to see its first drivers early Saturday, and will eventually be able to carry 140,000 cars a day.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Going Places: Is Uber Helping or Hurting Mass Transit?
By EMILY BADGER - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Ride-hailing services have changed how people get around, and there is some evidence they are making traffic problems worse.
- Remains of Tappan Zee Bridge to be scattered across New York
By Albany Bureau Chief - By Albany Bureau Chief - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Eight N.Y. counties have asked for pieces of the old bridge, which is being replaced by a $4 billion bridge named for former Gov. Mario Cuomo.