Germany’s new television thriller, set during the chaotic, vibrant democracy that preceded the Nazi years, is poised to be an international hit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BC TAX AND ACCOUNTING, INC.
Around the Web
- Sex, Drugs and Crime in the Gritty Drama ‘Babylon Berlin’
By SIOBHÁN DOWLING - Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
- Cuomo calls elimination of tax deductibility ‘treason’
By Kirstan Conley, Carl Campanile - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Gov. Cuomo called plans in Washington to eliminate state and local tax deductibility a “modern form of treason” — and urged New York’s congressional delegation to block the anti-New York measures or face a voter backlash. “I think it’s a modern-day form of treason and they have to be held accountable,” Cuomo said on NY1...
- Nothing Is Too Strange for Cities Wooing Amazon to Build There
By NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Sep 25, 2017
City officials and business leaders across North America are going to extreme lengths to court Amazon to put its second headquarters in their city.
- Your Money: Confused by the Tax Bills? Be Glad You’re Not an Accountant
By RON LIEBER - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Pity the tax adviser trying to calm anxious clients while struggling to figure out what Congress may or may not do.
- DealBook Briefing: Senate Would Keep Business Waiting for a Tax Cut
Friday Nov 10, 2017
Delaying a change to the corporate tax rate isn’t the only problem for Republicans, as stark differences between their two tax plans need to be bridged.
- Google Wins Tax Case in France, Avoiding $1.3 Billion Bill
By MICAH MAIDENBERG and AURELIEN BREEDEN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The case focused on Google’s use of a subsidiary in Ireland. A court in Paris said the technology giant was not liable for the back taxes.