Original architectural features of the 1927 house include hardwood floors, high ceilings, a grand center-hall staircase, crown moldings and five working fireplaces.
487 e main street, suite 287
mount kisco, new york, 10549
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
487 E. MAIN STREET, SUITE 287
MOUNT KISCO, NEW YORK, 10549
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BAZINGANY, INC.
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Mount Kisco
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Retailers Experiment With a New Philosophy: Smaller Is Better
By TIFFANY HSU - Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Department stores and other retailers struggling to beat back e-commerce are taking cues from online start-ups by experimenting with small showrooms.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- On Reddit, Intimate Glimpses of Addicts in Thrall to Opioids
By ELLEN GABLER and RICH HARRIS - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Dispatches left on a now-banned forum show the role one of the world’s largest online communities played in facilitating access to drugs tied to a mounting toll.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."