The fight over the fate of the massive Brooklyn housing complex pits a real estate tycoon’s widow against her stepchildren, with $900 million at stake.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BAY PLAZA CONDO II CORP
Around the Web
- The Messy Family Battle for Starrett City
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Tommy Hilfiger Again Slashes Millions off Plaza Hotel Penthouse
Monday Sep 11, 2017
The fashion designer’s Manhattan condo, which includes a mural of the children’s book character Eloise by illustrator Hilary Knight, originally sought $80 million in 2013.
- Bay Bridge and Carquinez Bridge toll plazas robbed in one day, CHP says
By Greg Keraghosian - Monday Sep 25, 2017
Bandits driving a black Mercedes robbed two Bay Area bridge toll plazas Sunday, authorities said, releasing photos of the alleged crimes in the hopes they could be caught.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.