Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BARCLAYS LIMO RENTAL CORP
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.
- Trump's old limo in museum
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
- Craig Carton duped Barclays Center ops in Ponzi scheme, feds say
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
WFAN morning radio host Craig Carton allegedly duped the operator of Barclays Center in Brooklyn into wiring him $2 million that was stolen from a prominent hedge fund, according to federal authorities. Carton — who was arrested last Wednesday on charges that he orchestrated a $5.6 million Ponzi scheme to pay off his personal gambling...
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- The NYPD Is On The Search For Donal Logue’s Missing Teenage Child
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The teen was last seen at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn on Monday afternoon.