For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 26, 2002)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 1996
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1996 - BARCLAY FLORAL IMPORTS INC.
Around the Web
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Craig Carton duped Barclays Center ops in Ponzi scheme, feds say
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
WFAN morning radio host Craig Carton allegedly duped the operator of Barclays Center in Brooklyn into wiring him $2 million that was stolen from a prominent hedge fund, according to federal authorities. Carton — who was arrested last Wednesday on charges that he orchestrated a $5.6 million Ponzi scheme to pay off his personal gambling...