Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BARCLAY DEVEAU INC.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.
- Craig Carton duped Barclays Center ops in Ponzi scheme, feds say
By Post Staff Report - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
WFAN morning radio host Craig Carton allegedly duped the operator of Barclays Center in Brooklyn into wiring him $2 million that was stolen from a prominent hedge fund, according to federal authorities. Carton — who was arrested last Wednesday on charges that he orchestrated a $5.6 million Ponzi scheme to pay off his personal gambling...
- The NYPD Is On The Search For Donal Logue’s Missing Teenage Child
By Stacey Ritzen - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
The teen was last seen at the Barclay's Center in Brooklyn on Monday afternoon.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.