If you were to ride the fence line along the property on a horse, it would take from six in the morning to six at night.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BARBARA ANN PROPERTIES, LLC
Around the Web
- Listing of the Day: Santa Barbara
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Santa Barbara Equestrian Estate Asks $26.5 Million
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
The property of more than 18 acres is owned by investor Robert Fell and includes an 8,000-square-foot mansion and a 10,000-square-foot horse barn.
- Listing of the Day: Santa Barbara, California
Friday Aug 11, 2017
A combination of urban living, unparalleled views, and the size of the property makes this a one-of-a-kind home.
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's Hamptons Summer Rental Sells
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
In East Hampton, N.Y., the property was sold by real estate developer Elie Hirschfeld, president of Hirschfeld Properties.
- She Was About to Quit Acting. Then She Got the Role of a Lifetime.
By HOLLY WILLIAMS - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Denise Gough brings her award-winning turn as an addict to St. Ann’s Warehouse, and will follow that up with “Angels in America” on Broadway.