A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BAO BAO GROCERY INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Bao Bao the giant panda is moving to China this winter
By Newslook - By Newslook - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
As part of a breeding agreement, all panda cubs born at Smithsonian's National Zoo must move to China by their fourth birthday.Video provided by Newsy
- Clevinger carries Indians to second-straight shutout of Rays, 3-0
By AP - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
The Tribe starter tossed seven scoreless innings, striking out nine and allowing only one free pass.
- LimeBike rolls out dockless bike-sharing across 8 U.S. cities
By Dean Takahashi - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
Bike-sharing is popular in Asia and Europe. But the U.S. has been notoriously wed to its cars. To make the transition to its bikes easier, LimeBike created dockless bike-sharing, which means you don’t have to bring the bike back to a particular dock after you ride it. The company launched in the U.S. in Greensboro, North […]
- All the ways to get an apple a day this fall
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
Apples have ascended on fall menus, from tarts and crisps to cocktails and meat dishes. Here's where to get your Granny Smith fix.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.