While its highly criticized $300 million contract has been canceled, Whitefish Energy Holdings says that it is still owed tens of millions of dollars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BANTA ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS INC
Around the Web
- Contractor for Puerto Rico Power Suspends Work, Citing Unpaid Bills
By FRANCES ROBLES - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
- Uber Drivers Aren’t Independent Contractors, U.K. Tribunal Rules
By PRASHANT S. RAO - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The decision, which affirmed a ruling made last year, casts doubt on a hiring model used by many “gig economy” businesses.
- E-J Electric powers itself to No. 88 on Crain's list of NY's largest firms
By Gerald Schifman - Sunday Nov 12, 2017
The city's building boom has been good to the E-J Electric Installation Co. The family-owned electrical contractor, which has been around for more than a century, expects that its revenue will have...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- Tesla Unveils an Electric Rival to Semi Trucks
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Friday Nov 17, 2017
Aiming to remake a multibillion-dollar industry, the automaker said it would have a semi for sale in two years that would be nearly self-driving.