Olivier Rousteing, the creative director of Balmain, wants to make the French fashion house relevant to a new generation — and his 4.6 million Instagram followers are paying attention. We take you inside his Paris studio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BALMAIN LTD.
Around the Web
- Olivier Rousteing Reinvents Balmain (With Help From His Instagram Friends)
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- Helen Mirren and Jane Fonda stun as models at Paris Fashion Week
By Anahita Moussavian - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
In what world is supermodel Naomi Campbell sitting front row while Dame Helen Mirren struts on the catwalk? Cue to today’s L’Oreal super-mega-fashion-show-spectacular staged against the scenic Arc de Triomphe de l’Étoile. Looks from Balmain, Sonia Rykiel, Isabel Marant and Off-White — to name a few — along with jewels from Chopard were sent down...
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.