Olivier Rousteing, the creative director of Balmain, wants to make the French fashion house relevant to a new generation — and his 4.6 million Instagram followers are paying attention. We take you inside his Paris studio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BALMAIN HAIR LLC
Around the Web
- Olivier Rousteing Reinvents Balmain (With Help From His Instagram Friends)
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- In the Studio: Olivier Rousteing on the Importance of Breaking the Rules
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Other secrets from inside his Balmain studio include his fierce French patriotism and why he is bringing sexy back into high fashion.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.