Add refueling your car to the list of mundane tasks you don’t have to put on your to-do list. Booster Fuels, a service that brings gas to parked cars on-demand, said Tuesday it has raised $20 million to continue growing in the two large markets where it operates: the San Francisco Bay Area and Dallas-Forth […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - BALLSTON SPA CROSS COUNTRY & TRACK BOOSTER CLUB, INC.
Around the Web
- Booster Fills Up With $20M for On-Demand Gas—Is It ‘Sustainable’?
By Benjamin Romano - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- N.Y. cross country runner killed in 'horrible accident'
Saturday Sep 9, 2017
N.Y. cross country runner killed by driver in 'horrible accident'
- Wonders of Malta and Google Street View to enrich Malta’s digital profile
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Shot-tracking systems churn out valuable data for golfers, manufacturers
By David Dusek - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
On the Tuesday before the Presidents Cup at the posh Fenway Golf Club in Scarsdale, N.Y., TaylorMade announced it has partnered with Samsung (...)
- Indonesia Police Detain 51 Men in Jakarta 'Gay Spa' Raid
By Reuters - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The arrests are the latest in a spate of high-profile police actions against gay clubs and parties in Indonesia this year.