The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 24, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - BALLERS LACROSSE, INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
- Stephon Marbury rips ‘brainless’ price tag for Big Baller sneaker
By Thomas Lipe - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
Stephon Marbury believes that the price tag for Big Baller Band’s ZO2 shoe is “brainless,” but he does support the idea of the Ball family controlling their own brand. The former Knick was at NYU in Manhattan on Wednesday to give advice to new students beginning their college education, and to promote his Starbury Inc....
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Photo Gallery: US Lacrosse Nationals in Richmond, Va.
By msilva - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."