WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - BAINBRIDGE 1 HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Pars Generation+ Hosts Election Night Art & Culture Mixer
Wednesday Nov 16, 2016
Pars Generation+ hosted a lively Art & Culture Mixer on Election Night 2016 at the Cambria Gallery in San Francisco. As young professionals and community leaders networked, they viewed the “Iran Unveiled” Photography Exhibit, as well as works by renowned Persian artist Elham Ashrafi and street artist Keyvan Shovir (a.k.a “CK1”).
- Bucs QB Jameis Winston feeling better, expected to take all practice snaps Friday
Thursday Oct 19, 2017
Buccaneers hold off on allowing quarterback Jameis Winston to test injured shoulder during practice
- GSHC's Robert Mayer back in Geneva, met with medical staff
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
After suffering undisclosed injuries in a quad accident in Canada, Genève-Servette HC's goalie Robert Mayer was able to return to Switzerland.