Citing national security concerns, President Trump on Wednesday blocked a Chinese-backed investor from buying Lattice Semiconductor Corp. — only the fourth time a president has stopped a foreign takeover in 27 years. The would-be buyer, Canyon Bridge Capital Partners LLC, is a private-equity firm backed by a Chinese state-owned asset manager, Bloomberg reported. “Consistent with...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - BACK IN TIME FILMS LLC
Around the Web
- Trump admin blocks Chinese buyer from taking over US tech firm
By Bob Fredericks - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Is Zuckerberg Exploring a Presidential Run through His FrankenLLC?
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As time moves on, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative LLC has started to look more political than philanthropic.
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- MAMA GRIZZLY BITES Palin to subpoena 23 from NY Times in lawsuit
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 27, 2017