In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
217-31 53RD AVENUE
BAYSIDE, NEW YORK, 11364
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BABY PRESIDENT I INC
Around the Web
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Presidents Cup: Telecast from N.J. did not leave viewers in N.Y. state of mind
By Martin Kaufmann - Thursday Sep 28, 2017
Some thoughts on Day 1 TV coverage of the Presidents Cup: Earlier this week I was listening to a former colleague discuss his lack of (...)
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Twitter makes a ton of money off Trump’s tweetstorms
By Bob Fredericks - Friday Aug 18, 2017
President Trump’s tweetstorms may keep his beleaguered staff up at night, but they help the people who make a buck from the president’s favorite social media sleep like babies. Without Trump, Twitter Inc. could lose almost a fifth of its value, Bloomberg reported on Friday. That’s the conclusion of Monness Crespi Hardt & Co. analyst...