Mr. Dahl’s agent thought it would be a bad idea to have a black main character, his widow and his biographer said in an interview with the BBC.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - BABY DAHL'S CATERING CORP.
Around the Web
- Roald Dahl’s Widow Says ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’ Hero Was Supposed to be Black
By LIAM STACK - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Roald Dahl wanted 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' protagonist to be black, widow says
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Brain-dead woman kept alive for months so she could deliver twins
By Tamar Lapin - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A brain-dead Brazilian woman, pregnant with twins, was kept alive for 123 days — the longest time ever — so she could deliver her babies. Frankielen da Silva Zampoli Padilha, 21, was left brain dead in October after suffering a stroke, according to Caters News. Her twins, a boy and a girl, were delivered via...
- Baby abandoned by teen mom survived 3 days in a plastic bag
By Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
ELMIRA, NY — An 8-month-old baby found alive in a plastic bag outside an upstate New York home had been abandoned there three days earlier by her 17-year-old mother, who has been charged with attempted murder, authorities said. Elmira police said neighbors checking out a noise early Tuesday afternoon found a baby whose feet were...