This diminutive device as good as some speakers twice its size.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - B.O.S.E. OF MARYLAND, INC.
Around the Web
- Bose Soundlink Micro review: This very tiny Bluetooth speaker delivers great big sound
By Séamus Bellamy - By Séamus Bellamy - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- The science of Spectral: Is that really how Bose–Einstein condensate behaves?
By Ars Staff - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
An actual Bose–Einstein condensate scientist reviews Spectral's science. Plus a response from the film's director, Nic Mathieu.
- Bose QC35 II Review: Still Great Sound, but the Addition of Google Assistant Falls Short
By David Pierce - Monday Oct 2, 2017
Bose's best-in-class QC35 headphones get updated with a new button that summons Google Assistant.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.