The Latest on the church shooting in Texas (all times local): 7:05 a.m.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - B. KELLEY ASSOCIATES, INC.
Around the Web
- Texas officials confirm suspect's ID as Devin Patrick Kelley
Monday Nov 6, 2017
- Labor unions lead fight against NY constitutional convention
By DAVID KLEPPER - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Labor unions are leading the fight against a New York ballot measure to hold a constitutional convention.
- A list of some US house of worship shootings since 2012
By The Associated Press - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Some fatal shootings that have happened at U.S. houses of worship since 2012: Nov. 5, 2017: Dressed in black tactical-style gear and armed with an assault weapon, 21-year-old Devin Kelley opened fire at the First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, Texas, killing 26 people and wounding about 20 others.
- Upstate NY library selling off art collection to pay bills
Wednesday Nov 22, 2017
A western New York library plans to put more of its valuable art collection up for auction, a move that has drawn opposition from some of the organization's supporters.
- Arizona QB Cole Kelley arrested for drunk driving
Sunday Nov 12, 2017
Arkansas quarterback Cole Kelley has been arrested for driving while intoxicated, careless driving and other offenses in Fayetteville.
- Different laws and databases affect gun background checks
By LISA MARIE PANE - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Devin Kelley, who carried out the massacre at a Texas church, was able to buy four guns even though he had been convicted in the Air Force of domestic violence.