The Colombian artist is seeking $6 million for his apartment-cum-art studio at 900 Park Avenue.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - B & M FINE ART STUDIOS, INC.
Around the Web
- Fernando Botero Lists New York Home and Art Studio
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: An Auction Setup at Christie’s: First a Marathon, Then a Sprint
By ANITA GATES - Friday Oct 20, 2017
Go behind the scenes at Christie’s New York as workers prepare for the Fine Chinese Ceramics and Works of Art auction with goods worth millions of dollars.
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.