“I did multiple weeks of medical training. It was really intense, but fun,” she said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
533 E4 STREET
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11218
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - B&H EMERGENCY MEDICAL TRAINING INC.
Around the Web
- Nina Dobrev could save your life in a medical emergency
By Alev Aktar - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Emergency Scenario Training in Live-Action VR is Intense
Friday May 26, 2017
The view from the VR headset: Virtual reality reproductions of real cardiac emergencies used for training purposes.
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- After the Las Vegas Shooting, Concertgoers Became Medics
By SHERI FINK - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Trauma experts say that private citizens saved lives by applying pressure to wounds and rushing victims to hospitals. Such successes have prompted calls for more first-aid training.