The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - B&B PROSPECTORS, LLC
Around the Web
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- A Gold Rush Revival in Italy, With Nuggets the Size of Bread Crumbs
By ELISABETTA POVOLEDO - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Recession-hit years have renewed interest, with prospectors drawn to the Italian Goldpanning Championship.
- Keno City Journal: Faded Yukon Gold Rush Town, Population 20, Mines Its Weirdness
By DAN LEVIN - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Prospectors, prostitutes and bootleggers have come and gone. There’s no cellphone service and no police. But there are two bars, whose owners haven’t been on speaking terms for over a decade.