The FCC issued Alphabet Inc. an experimental license for Project Loon, a balloon network that could restore connectivity to hurricane-battered Puerto Rico.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - B&B AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE & RESTORATIONS, INC.
Around the Web
- Alphabet Gets Approval for Giant Balloons to Restore Puerto Rico's Wireless Service
Sunday Oct 8, 2017
- Newark Offers $7 Billion in Incentives to Lure Amazon
Monday Oct 16, 2017
New Jersey is making a high-dollar pitch for Newark to become Amazon.com Inc.’s second headquarters, offering up to $7 billion in state and city tax incentives.
- Lyft to Develop Self-Driving Car Technology in New Silicon Valley Facility
By MIKE ISAAC - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The ride-hailing company is opening a research center in Palo Alto, Calif., and plans to collaborate with automakers and tech companies.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Alphabet’s Internet balloons will try to restore cell service in Puerto Rico
By Jon Brodkin - Monday Oct 9, 2017
Alphabet's Project Loon gets experimental license to provide emergency service.