AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Dec 29, 1993)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 31, 1986
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - AYA JEWELERS, INC.
1986 - NEW ASIA ELECTRONICS CORP.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- Queen Elizabeth owns her own McDonald’s, and it’s fittingly regal
By WHIMN - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Fast food isn’t usually fit for a queen, but this McDonald’s outlet in Oxfordshire, United Kingdom is – because it’s owned by one. That’s right: in addition to her vast collection of jewels and gold bullion, Queen Elizabeth II also owns her very own McDonald’s. The restaurant is located in the Banbury Gateway Shopping Park,...
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Gunman Convicted of Murder in New York Police Officer’s Death
By AL BAKER and JOHN SURICO - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Demetrius Blackwell was found guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting of Brian Moore during an encounter in Queens in 2015.