Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - AWAKENED EAR LLC
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- As Silicon Valley Gets ‘Crazy,’ Midwest Beckons Tech Investors
By STEVE LOHR - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Funding and start-ups are concentrated on the coasts, especially in California. But there are signs of an entrepreneurial awakening in the heartland, where talent is rich but prices aren’t.
- Why Finsbury Park and London Bridge Are Not Alike
Sunday Jun 25, 2017
When it comes to cultures, leftists live in a multicultural dreamland and utterly refuse to be awakened.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- Bars Are Putting On the Ritz With an Old Drink: The Tuxedo
By ROBERT SIMONSON - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The cocktail, a martini variation with two versions, is catching on in fancy bars across the country.
- Finding a Rootless Life in U.S., Sayfullo Saipov Turned to Radicalism
By KIM BARKER, JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN and MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
The man charged in the Manhattan truck attack won the immigration lottery when he came to the United States in 2010. But a life of disappointments awakened “monsters inside.”