After cutting funds for nonprofits that help people obtain coverage under the Affordable Care Act, the government is encouraging the use of insurance agents and brokers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AVI RISK MANAGEMENT & INSURANCE BROKERS, INC.
Around the Web
- Trump Administration Guiding Health Shoppers to Agents Paid by Insurers
By ROBERT PEAR - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
- Win XP patched to avert new outbreaks spawned by NSA-leaking Shadow Brokers
By Dan Goodin - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Company warns of “destructive cyberattacks” as it tries to prevent another WCry.
- Who Gets Hit Next in China's Financial Crackdown?
Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
At hand is an ever-growing asset management industry and the deepening nexus of banks, brokers, trusts and insurance companies.
- Amid Opioid Crisis, Insurers Restrict Pricey, Less Addictive Painkillers
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Drug companies and doctors have been accused of fueling the opioid crisis, but some question whether insurers have played a role, too.
- NotPetya developers may have obtained NSA exploits weeks before their public leak [Updated]
By Dan Goodin - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Clues may tie people behind massive malware attack to mysterious Shadow Brokers group.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.