One solution is to abstain from voting, leaving decisions to those with an incentive to be informed.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - AVEX FUNDING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Index Funds Are Great for Investors, Risky for Corporate Governance
Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Dog filmed pushing cart in Milpitas supermarket is a very good boy
By Filipa Ioannou - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
The internet fell in love with a dog who was filmed pushing a shopping cart as his owner browsed the shelves at a Milpitas supermarket earlier this week.
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
- South Korea Plans Tax Raise to Fund Minimum Wage
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
South Korea’s left-leaning government is planning to raise taxes on wealthy individuals and large companies, the first increase in the country’s corporate-tax rate since 1991, as President Moon Jae-in seeks to fund a massive expansion in public-sector hiring.
- SoftBank Bets $250 Million on Small-Business Lender Kabbage
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The corporation’s mammoth Vision Fund, which has been on an investment spree in recent weeks, didn’t write this check but it does have an option to participate at a later date.
- Carnegie Corporation of New York Awards Nearly $44.9 Million in Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Third-quarter grants were awarded through the foundation's International, National, and Transnational Movements Initiatives programs and Special Opportunities Fund....