A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - AVERILL PARK LACROSSE, INC.
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Paul Rabil, Lacrosse Player, Spends His Sundays
By ANDREW COTTO - Friday Jul 28, 2017
The athlete, entrepreneur and Williamsburg, Brooklyn, resident spends a lot of time by himself, reading, writing, working, and sometimes even painting.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.