Time Inc. is offering memberships for $60 per year or $5.99 per month that give consumers access to deals on products related to entertainment, beauty, food, pets and more. It’s part of wider efforts to develop new revenue sources.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - AVENUE U 99 CENTS DISCOUNT INC.
Around the Web
- Time Inc. Launches 'People Perks' Membership for Product Discounts
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- In Detroit, Artists Explore the Riches of the 99-Cent Store
By CHRIS HAMPTON - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For a summer exhibition titled “99 Cents or Less,” the Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit has begun to resemble a dollar shop.
- Mall Landlord Taubman Sues Saks Fifth Avenue Over Puerto Rico Store
Friday Nov 3, 2017
Luxury mall landlord Taubman Centers Inc. filed a lawsuit against its tenant, luxury retailer Saks Fifth Avenue in Puerto Rico, alleging the retailer has dragged its feet in rebuilding its store in the Mall of San Juan after suffering major damage from the recent hurricanes.