The October Revolution in Jazz & Contemporary Music sparked inspiration onstage but fell short of accomplishing the goals of its 1964 predecessor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
ALLSTATE CORPORATE SERVICES CORP.
99 WASHINGTON AVE, SUITE 1008
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12260
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AVANT GARDE REALTY BRONX LLC
Around the Web
- Critic’s Notebook: A Revolution in Jazz? An Avant-Garde Festival Makes History, but Not Community
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Monday Oct 9, 2017
- Where the Wild Things Are: China’s Art Dreamers at the Guggenheim
By JANE PERLEZ - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A story of China from 1989 to 2008, seen through the eyes of its avant-garde artists.
- The Pioneering Modernist Who Wrote an Audacious String Quartet
By WILLIAM ROBIN - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Ruth Crawford Seeger created pathbreaking music. But her family’s folk revival legacy has overshadowed her avant-garde compositions.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.