The October Revolution in Jazz & Contemporary Music sparked inspiration onstage but fell short of accomplishing the goals of its 1964 predecessor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
REGISTERED AGENT REVOKED
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - AVANT GARDE DEVELOPMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Critic’s Notebook: A Revolution in Jazz? An Avant-Garde Festival Makes History, but Not Community
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Monday Oct 9, 2017
- Where the Wild Things Are: China’s Art Dreamers at the Guggenheim
By JANE PERLEZ - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A story of China from 1989 to 2008, seen through the eyes of its avant-garde artists.
- The Pioneering Modernist Who Wrote an Audacious String Quartet
By WILLIAM ROBIN - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Ruth Crawford Seeger created pathbreaking music. But her family’s folk revival legacy has overshadowed her avant-garde compositions.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …